The Hotel

Originally, the house was a part of an archbishop's palace. The palace was separated in 1447 and the ground became independent sometimes before 1466. On a medieval suterain a purely baroque house was built in 1721, called House At a Dark Blackamoor. Todays appearance of the house is a consequence of a late baroque reconstruction from times before 1792.

Residence Domus Balthasar was opened after a thorough, yet sensitive reconstruction in September 2003.

Balthasar – according to the Bible Balthasar is one of the Three Kings, the dark - skin ruler of all the earthly time.